Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Harry Potter Studio Tours + OOTD









Dress - Primark
Jacket - M&S
Tights - Primark
Boots - New Look
Bag - Osprey

This post has been a very long time coming! Back along I went to Harry Potter Studios with some of my family and I cannot believe I never finished this blog post until now! It has been sitting, filled with photos but no text since summer - waiting to be published on ze blog.

I am not the biggest Harry Potter fan (seemed like a good place to start...)
Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the films but they aren't really my type of film. None the less, I really enjoyed the studios tour!

Me, my mum, my sister Alice, my two cousins Leo and Pip as well as my Auntie Jude and Auntie Deb all headed up to the highly talked about place to see what we'd make of it.

We were all so impressed! I honestly can't recommend it enough, even if you're not the greatest Harry Potter fan. I especially liked walking through all the sets, seeing the makeup demo's and of course, butter beer! (Which tastes just like a glass of caramel with lemonade - sooo sickly!)

Definitely don't go without a camera as the whole trip is just one massive photo opportunity after another. Also, since part of the tour is outside it is probably worth taking a coat (unlike we did!)

Not a lot else to say apart from...you need to go!

Also, if you have been, I would love to know what you made of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment