Friday, 12 December 2014

You know you're from Somerset when...

 
Just a quick little lighthearted post today. Saw this on my Facebook page and had to share it on this little corner of the internet.
 
As I'm sure many of you know I'm a Somerset girl who has always lived on the outskirts of Glastonbury - meaing that there's only two on the list that don't apply to me haha!
 
The ones that rung particularly true were....
 
* You're escape plans envolve Berry's Coaches
*You thought it was normal for over 50% of your high street to be made up of charity shops
* You're a closet fan of the Wurzle. (I adore the Wurzles and have seen them in concert more than 4 times hahaha!)
* You know how to walk over a cattle grid
 
Hope this short, snappy little post put a smile on your face!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment