Tuesday, 23 December 2014

My Disney Christmas Jumper (Primark)



With only two days to go how could I not blog about the best new addition to my wardrobe....
My Disney Christmas jumper!

If you've been reading my blog for a while (well....you only have to scroll back a few posts!) you will be well aware that I am a self confessed, Disney freak!

As I have mentioned before, Primark is a one stop shop for all things Disney so it's no surprise that this years Christmas jumper is from there. Whilst in Oxford Street Primark a couple of weeks back I spotted two girls chatting, one of which was carrying this jumper. The minute I saw it I knew I had to buy it! I went up to her and asked where she found it.

It was only left in a medium and a large, so it's on the larger side but who wants a Christmas jumper to be tight anyway!?

The jumper is so thick and I wasn't disappointed with the quality. Plus the little 3D extras such as the bobble on the hat and the berries on the misletoe  make it really cute.

It cost £12 which is such a fabulous price as since it's a seasonal piece I wouldn't really want to pay a lot more. 

Have you got a Christmas jumper this year?

If so where was it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment