Friday, 19 December 2014

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas








Hey, hey, hey!

It's now less than one week to go to Christmas and I'm not feeling that Christmassy yet to be honest!
So...in an attempt to spread a bit of festive cheer I thought I would give you all a little peek into my Christmas decorations.

Perhaps the key to my un-christmassyness (is that even a word!?) is that I put my tree up in late November. Maybe, just maybe there is such a thing as too early and as a result the excitement fades by mid December. Or, maybe I'm just in a faddy mood! The latter is probably true! 

Anyhow, a couple of years back I purchased my own tree because I wanted my room to look like a grotto. My room is no where near as good as it looked last year (Blogmas post - HERE) but I did put up a few of the same trimmings.

The collection of decorations I put on my tree this year are my more delicate, precious pieces that I put of the main Christmas tree in the living room last year. Looking back, I prefered the look of my little tree with just the silver/blue baubles last year so might revert back to that next year.

Also - how cute is the little chalk board count down to Christmas!? That was a fabulous Poundland find!

I realise that in the photo at the end I look scarily happy but I really love the lipstick I'm wearing. It's actually a lip stain from Miss Sporty and I have been loving it this festive season! Expect a review coming soon on ze blog....and a post on the jumper I'm wearing too!

PS - most of the baubles on my Christmas tree were from Wilko's if you were wondering.

Lots of love and Christmas cheer!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute christmas things, really like the countdown board!

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tabby - Merry Christmas!xx

      Delete