Monday, 29 September 2014

OOTD: Superdry Aztec Dress





When Superdrug got in contact with me a couple weeks back about trying a few pieces from their collection I was a bit apprehensive. Within my school especially, Superdry had the reputation of being a bit 'chavy' and it was never really a shop I shopped in as there is not one local to me. That's why I was so surprised when I actually succumbed to my shallowness and visited the website. 

I was greeted by a whole host of beautiful pieces! The website is laid out so easily and navigating through it is easy peasy - if you wish to browse the new collection, or shop a specific category from womenswear, both is possible. I was scrolling through the 'new in' womenswear when I laid my eyes on a beautiful Aztecy/lacey dress. (Superdry 50s Eastern Lace Dress

This dress is so beautiful and a photo simply cannot do it justice. The lace is such good quality, not like the thin type that easily frays and gets hitched. The lace almost feels 'thick' 

The aztec print adds some really nice detail and the whole shape of it is very flattering.

The thing I love most about it is I feel it would be very easy to dress it up and down, perhaps with leggings for a more casual look and heels and a clutch for a more glamorous look!


Have you bought a dress from Superdry?

I really recommend you take a look at the website! One of my new faves!

Lucy 

(*)

1 comment:

  1. I love superdry knitwear and hoodies, but this dress really is a beauty I love it xxx




    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete