Sunday, 20 July 2014

Glastonbury Festival: Through a Disposable Camera

Hey Hey Hey!

Festival season is in full swing so I thought it would be fun to show you my Glastonbury pictures. I live a 10 minute drive from the festival site so it seemed crazy that I hadn't been before. You can literally hear the festival from my house. Because my secondary school is local it basically meant my entire year group was at the festival, which was great as exams were over and we all had one massive party together.

I camped at the festival with my best friend Immy and her sister Amy and it was incredible! I had some of the best days ever. If you ever get the chance to go, GO! The atmosphere there is insane and it is one massive rave that begins at 2am and finishes very early in the morning haha! If you're willing to embrace the mud and long drop toilets then you'll have a blast. I wont ramble on too much and will instead let the photos do the talking. I took two disposable cameras with me and these were the results. I was so happy as I think the photos turned out really well.

 Me and Immy larking around with the pyramid stage in the background
The other stage crowd

Right at the front for Lana Del Rey YAYAYAYA

Me and the girls, so much love for them <3 
Artwork by the John Peel stage 
Me and Jaidan at the front of the pyramid stage for Rudimental

 Lana Del Rey
 Crowd at the pyramid
Alexa, Me and Becca 
Me and Becca at George Ezra 
a lot of love for these people - the girl on the end in the purple was a photo bomber haha! 
Me and Immy during the downpour that shut the pyramid stage down trying to share one poncho haha! 
<3 
Me and Becca 
On top of the hill! 
My Cath Kidston tent looking all pretty! 
Watching Dolly!  
Watching Ed Sheeran  
 Me, Lauren and Alexa in the mud!
Watching Disclosure on the final night.

So there you go - Glastonbury through a disposable camera.

Hope you liked this rather visual post,


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow it just looks amazing and such a good idea to use the disposable as the pictures have come out so good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much both for the compliment and the comment! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so fun! I took a disposable camera to a festival this summer, great minds think alike!

    Www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was amazing - ah cool which festival did you go to? xx

      Delete
  3. wow your pictures look amazing I would kill to go to glastonbury!!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete