Thursday, 22 May 2014

An Update...

Just a quick little reminder about the blog awards. Sorry that my blog is so quiet at the moment, I am in the middle of my GCSE exams (today marks the half way point) so I am crazy busy. I am now finished with ICT, RE, English Literature and History Warfare but still have maths, biology, chemistry, physics, english language, textiles, History American West, History Surgery to go! 

Today is the LAST day to vote for the Company style blogger awards! If you haven't already pleaaaaase vote me for here: HERE

1) Continue clicking 'next page' until you get to page 8 (don't forget to vote for lots of other bloggers a long the way!)

2) Select the circle next to 'Lucy Abigail'

3) Keep on clicking 'next page' until you get to the final page. Then simply enter your name, email and then click 'submit' 

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment