Friday, 25 April 2014

OOTD: Red Dress and Stripes





Dress - Car Boot Sale
T-shirt - Next
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - Primark

Before we get started I would just like to say if you feel I deserve it please nominate me for 'Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)' in the Company Blog awards HERE. If you do please let me know so I can personally thank you!

I propably should of posted this outfit post a couple of weeks back. I took these photos at least a month ago when I was going to London for tea (sound excessive considering I live in Somerset but we were meeting family!) and have only just got round to editing. Revision is non stop at the moment so I'm sure you won't mind! 

I adore this red dress. I payed a grand total of £2 for it at a car boot back last summer and it had long sleeves to start with. After trying it on when I got home it looked horrid with sleeves so I ripped them off. I much prefer it without them and adore how it looks against the stripy top.

(There's a bit of a theme on my blog at the moment because I have an OOTD coming up very soon featuring a stripy top too and I have straight hair in the pictures!)

My beloved primark shoes are being worn as usual, I rarely wear anything else.

This outfit has become my go to 'chic study' outfit as it is comfy yet still pretty stylish (in my opinion!)

Below is a picture of the delicious dinner I ate whilst in London. I adore the fact that the chips were served in a mini chip fryer! How adorable. We actually ate in a hotel as we were meeting up with my God Parents who usually live in France and they were staying overnight in London before flying of on holiday from Heathrow the next day. It was called 'Aurora's' and was right next to Terminal 5 at Heathrow.


Hope you enjoyed this OOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment