Tuesday, 15 April 2014

OOTD: Midi Dress & Gold







Midi Dress - Primark
Jacket - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Necklace & Earings - Vintage Fair
Tights - Tesco

Howdy hey folks - hope you're all doing well? I have a very Primark heavy OOTD for you all today!

I really like this outfit and have been wearing it a lot lately so thought I would show it to you all (sorry that these pictures aren't the greatest, I couldn't find my tripod and was using my rubbish camera)

First of all, I love how the gold jewellery really compliments the print and colour of the dress. I feel like the two work really well together and the jacket just finishes it off. This is actually the only midi dress I own as I feel like they don't flatter my body shape very well but for some reason, this one does and sits quite nicely.

The earrings are fab as they are rather large yet don't pull or tug on your ears which is always a bonus. I feel like the fact that the earrings match the necklace makes the whole outfit look really chic and I just love it! (Incase you couldn't already tell ;) )

Oh and of course, the shoes! I told you that you'd be seeing a lot of them. They are so versatile and easy to style that I have been wearing them no stop. Plus they are really comfy!

I adore the contrast on the jacket. The main body of it is this navy blue/gold weave yet the collar front flap section is faux leather and the two go together really well.

Do you own any midi dresses?


PS - Please nominate me for 'Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)' in the Company Blog awards HERE. If you do please let me know so I can personally thank you!

2 comments: