Sunday, 13 April 2014

OOTD: Bristol Fashion Week

Shoes - New Look
Trousers - ASDA
Top - Primark
Coat - Primark
Bag - Ebay

Hello you lovely lot!

Today I'm back with my OOTD from when I went to Bristol Fashion Week Live Bloggers Show. 

I loved this outfit, although it felt very dressy for the shopping centre, as soon as I walked into the catwalk pavilion I felt a lot more at ease. 

This coat is the latest addition to my wardrobe.....whilst in Bristol Primark a couple of weeks back it caught my eye as the colour is very head turning. Since it's not the season you tend to buy coats in, it was reduced from £25 to £10 - what's a girl to do? Buy it of course! I got a lot of compliment on my coat on the day and have since, it seems to be a hit!

Although you cannot see it in the photo, these heels actually have a very chunky, gold heel. They are really uncomfy to be honest as the heel is quite high and there is no padding or platform for the front of the foot but if you are wearing them for short periods of time they're fine!

Incase you haven't already seen it, this photo is actually from the Cribbs Causeway facebook (HERE
The lovely Gina asked if she could take my picture and of-course I was happy too!

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday. The serious exam (9-5) revision starts now sadly....3 weeks to go!!


PS - Please nominate me for 'Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)' in the Company Blog awards HERE 

2 comments:

  1. You look fab lovely! Those shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I know right - shoes to die for!! <3

      Delete