Thursday, 3 April 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards

(Skip to the bottom of this post if you want to know how to nominate me!)

After today I can guess that I will be mentioning the Company Style Blog Awards on twitter and on my blog, so thought it was only fair that I explained a bit about it. I'm guessing a lot of you already know about the awards, but I wanted to let those of you who don't know, know! 


Misguided have partnered up with Company Magazine and are together, organising the #StyleBloggerAwards. This is basically, an award for bloggers to reward them for all of their hard work. What I love about the awards in that there are categories for everyone! Under 18's, duos, old blogs, new blogs and everything in between.

How it works:
Blog readers can NOMINATE the bloggers that they wish to put through to the next level. A shortlist in then put together and you can vote for someone out of the select group to win. 

These are the categories:
● Best personal style blog, in association with Missguided
● Best personal style blog (newcomer – less than one year blogging)
● Best designed blog
● Best blogging duo or team
● Best International blog, in association with Missguided
● Best International blog (newcomer – less than one year blogging)
● Best male style blogger
Best teen style blogger
● Best fashion blog
● Best fashion blog (newcomer – less than one year blogging)
● Best style vlogger, in association with Remington


I would love it if you would nominate me for the 'Best Teen Style' blogger category! If you wish to nominate me here's how to... 

How to nominate me:

1) Click this link (HERE)
2) Click 'Next Page'
3) Fill in your email address and copy and paste my blog URL of 'http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/' into the space provided
3) Select 'Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)'
4) Click submit entry

Please let me know if you nominate me so I can personally thank you!
And don't forget to nominate lots of other bloggers for different categories too - spread the love! 

2 comments:

  1. I am going to nominate you...
    check out my blog
    hangers-lipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    if you like it could you please nominate me for best fashion blog newcomer. it would mean a lot. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much - I will have a look at your blog, thanks! xx

      Delete