Friday, 11 April 2014

Bristol Fashion Week SS14 (Part 4: The Finale)






Hello guys and girls. 

Today is my final post in my series of 'Bristol Fashion Week' posts - all about the finale.  
(Click HERE to see all of my Bristol Fashion Week posts!) 

The finale had fashion from various retailers: Next, River Island, Karen Millen, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and Gap.

The photo of the girl in the bikini really reminds me of the 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' as it has a really fun, over the top feel to it.

I loved the variety of colours within this scene, it was based on a carnival and really was a feast for your eyes. There was a lot of neon pink, feathers and geometric print!

I loved the handbag from Accessorize, it was so colourful and I can picture it on the beach with me now.

Overall a fabulous end to a fabulous show!

Thank you so much to Cribbs Causeway for inviting me!


PS - Please nominate me for 'Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)' in the Company Blog awards HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh those outfits are amazinnggg!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are indeed - thank you for taking the time to comment!xx

      Delete