Thursday, 10 April 2014

Bristol Fashion Week SS14 (Part 3: The Show)

(Click HERE to see all of my Bristol Fashion Week posts!) 

Hello everyone!

Today is the third installment in my 'Bristol Fashion Week' posts and in all honesty, today's is my favourite as the 'Bank' section and the Marks and Specner's was, surprisingly, my most loved scenes. 

Scene eights was fashion from Bank and accessories from Claires. 

I simply loved the Bank section. It was full of clashing prints and looked so cool. I have never shopped in Bank before but will definitely be stopping in next time I see one of their shops as I loved so many pieces from this scene.



The holographic bum bag was my favourite bag from the show! It is so on trend.

I also loved the look of the daisy print jacket against the orange stripe top. This is another one of those things that I would never think to put together yet looks amazing.




During scene 9 the dresses and clothes were all from Dorothy Perkins and BHS. Bags were from Radley too. I loved the black and white stripes dress, it looks really flattering.

In the photos above the clothes were from Animal. I really liked the outfit on the left, the colourful top looked very chic and casual.

This scene was one of my faves. With clothes from 'Marks and Spencers', jewellery from Ernest Jones and sunglasses from Sunglasses hut. I loved the shoes pictures above and the orange top/black skirt combo on the right. The whole section looked very city like yet so so chic. Loved it!

Only have one post left of my 'Bristol Fashion Week' posts and it's all about the finale. 


PS - Please nominate me for 'Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)' in the Company Blog awards HERE 


2 comments:

  1. WOW I love the images, I haven't been into Bank before or really looked but somewhere I will be looking to now! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes deffo pop in there! Thanks for taking the time to comment xxx

      Delete