Sunday, 9 March 2014

OOTD: Spotty Skirt and Pink Cardigan

Cardigan - TU
Black Top - Internationalle
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Bag - Osprey
Shoes - Primark

Howdy Folks!

Today I'm back with another OOTD.

First of all, I have recently been shooting my OOTD's at my Dads house and really want your opinion on them! Do you like a plain background or prefer busy? Outside or inside? Is the effect too much, I personally like it because I'm an OTT kind of gal' but would love to know your opinion and have some feedback.I know my photos aren't the greatest but my camera is nothing special and I don't have a photographer. I just have to hope I stand in the right place in front of the tripod! 

This outfit is very 'me'. Spots seem to have over taken my wardrobe and and are now nearly in every outfit I wear! I have had this skirt for yonks but it's been slung at the back of my wardrobe. I was looking at it the other day and noticed how amazingly it went with my pink cardigan (they are pretty much identical in colour)

My Osprey bag is my baby. It comes most places with me when I'm going for a more dressy kind of look. It is just such a pretty shade of pink and is the perfect size as it fits my video camera and phone snuggly. 

The hair is a bit different from my usual barnet. Up do's definitely are not 'my thing' and make me feel a bit uncomfortable as I feel I simply do not have the right face shape for them. Yet, this up do felt like it worked. I think the draping bits of fringe framing my face really helped - maybe up do's are a thing of 2014 and you will be seeing many more of them?

Hope you're having a lovely day whatever you're up too!

Lucy 




No comments:

Post a Comment