Thursday, 6 March 2014

OOTD: Primark Pink Midi Skirt



Scarf - Primark 
Black Top - Internationale
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - Primark

This outfit reminds me of Marmite. A part of me absolutely adores it whilst the other half thinks that the bright pink scarf and babypink skirt clash too much. In the photos the colors and not accurate at all. The skirt and scarf are both much more vibrant in real life and that's why I slightly doubt this outfit. But then on the other hand I love it! I have literally been umming and arring about this outfit since I first tried it on in front of the mirror. 

This pink midi skirt from Primark is waaaaay out my comfort zone, but I felt like I really wanted to push myself in 2014. I do not own a single midi skirt and normally stick very closely to skater skirts so styling this was a challenge for me!


I first saw it on the primark website above - the colour is a lot more accurate in this picture!

I was pretty dissapointed with the fabric quality to tell you the truth. I know it's Primark but it feels horrible. 

The OOTD above is pretty cosy but I like that I can wear this skirt in lots of different seasons, as I feel it could also been worn in Spring/Summer.

So there you go, Lucy Abigail has met my pink midi skirt and my pink midi skirt has met Lucy Abigail. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of each other!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit:) I really like the scarf! Too bad about the fabric quality and it is such a cute skirt too!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do adore the scarf! Yes it is a shame but oh well - Lucy xx

      Delete
  2. Maaaan wish I was brave enough to wear a midi skirt but I'm just not feminine enough haha! It looks fab on you and I can't wait to see summer outfits with it :) also I replied to your questions about getting my nose pierced! http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/this-week-2.html?showComment=1394752732750#c7797101311846371246
    Let me know if you do go get it done! It's so exciting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete