Sunday, 16 March 2014

Lucy's Life: Friends, Pizza and Happiness





I wasn't planning on doing a post on this at all, but it feels right so I'm going ahead. I know that the photos are awful quality but the memories and smiles in the pictures mean more to me than any fancy, clear photo.

I feel so happy right now I am grinning from ear to ear. I had a brilliant night with some of my closest friends last night, nothing fancy or posh - just gathered round a table with Dominos pizza! After being in such a dark place last year I really cherish memories like this and make sure that I do not take them for-granted.  

Friends are such special things and if you haven't already spoke to a friend today, reach out and message/ring a friend who you haven't spoke to in a while - you won't regret it.

Within my friendship group, were all going through such a stressful and busy time with exams speeding towards us (9 WEEKS TOMORROW!) that we can sometimes let that get in the way of taking time of and relaxing, even if only for a hour. That's why I really enjoyed spending the evening with the girls, forgetting about all the day to day stresses and laughing together.

In all honesty, I have no idea what the purpose of this post is, but I promised myself I wished to document my life more on my blog and treat it like a scrapbook so I guess I am just doing that.

Message of the blogpost: make an effort with your friends this week. No matter how busy/stressed you are take some time of to catch up with you're favourite people!




1 comment:

  1. Lucy this is the cutest thing ever made me smile aw, your blog looks amazing!!! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete