Sunday, 30 March 2014

Bristol Fashion Week SS14 (Part 1: Sunglasses, Pavilion and Mojito's!)





Sunglasses - Primark (This season!)



(Click HERE to see all of my Bristol Fashion Week posts!) 
Morning all! 

I hope you're all well and are having a lovely day.

A couple of month back I was emailed by Cribbs Causeway to ask if I wished to attend the Bristol Fashion Week 'Live Bloggers show' on Friday 28th March. I lept at the chance as I have been meaning to attend the show for ages so being invited meant it was even better. 

I went with my family friend Heather and overall we had a lovely day. I took sooo many pictures of looks from the catwalk for there are another 3 posts of pictures to come after this one haha! 

The event was really lovely, I definitely recommend going next season as it was a really fun show. The presenters Mark Heyes and Andrew Barton were really fun and my fave quote from the evening had to be when Andrew said "Anyone would think you're all Japanese tourists with the amount of cameras out....wait, it's the bloggers show isn't it!? That explains it!" this made me laugh so much! 

When we arrived we were greeted by a reception full of drinks supplied by Marks & Spencer. I had the none alcoholic mojito and it was so nice. They sell big bottles of it for £2 in selected stores so I will definitely be buying some next time I see any as it was so yummy.

I loved the fashion show so much. There were models of all ages and sizes, plus all the clothes was from high street stores meaning that it's purse friendly - hoorah!

Me and Heather were given 'standard' tickets, meaning we could sit anywhere from the third row back. We sat near a walkway in the third row which was surprisingly good as even though there was a tall girl sat in front of us, we could still both see through the walkway. 

So there's my little intro into my 'Bristol Fashion Week' posts.

Look out for them this week!

Have you been to Bristol Fashion Week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow it all looks so colourful, I missed Liverpool fashion week (my local one) but I'm hoping to visit more events. P.S. love your sunglasses x

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete