Wednesday, 5 March 2014

300 Thank You's...

(I chose a picture from wehearit.com of a bottle of champagne to put here but after all the copyright chat on twitter last night scaring me I chose this one from my birthday - I have a glass of bubbly in my hand so it still counts haha!)

After being really close for a while I finally hit 300 GFC followers and 250 Bloglovin followers last week! I know I'm not due to post today but I really wanted to 'mark' the occasion as that's what my blog is after all; an online diary. 

First of all....thank you! I can't put into words how happy it makes me feel to know that there are people in the world who take time out of their busy lives to read my blog. When you work really hard on something and people consistently leave motivating and thoughtful comments it really does make your day. 300 may not sound like a lot to some of you, and to others it may seem like loads. I was so chuffed when I reached 50, then 100, then 200 and I feel the same sort of pride and joy because I feel like as my blog has grown it makes sense that my readers should too (in theory)

I feel like this year my blog is really becoming part of me. It is something that I adore so much and I have lots of exciting posts and projects planned for you all! 

Overall, I just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me on this exciting journey - it means the world to me.

I hope you all have a lovely week, whatever you're up to!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's amazing, here's to your next milestone! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - its a wonderful milestone:) x

    ReplyDelete