Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Wishlist Wednesday!

Today I fancied doing a wishlist but I wanted to make it a bit more specific; so I decided to pick only fashion pieces from shops/boutiques I have discovered through blogging (ok, ok - topshop and ASOS don't count)


I love this jumper from Topshop so much! It is so chic and preppy but sadly I cannot justify the £29 price tag!

Ark Black & Red Anna Pointed Collar Smock Dress
I love this dress so so much! The print of it is really unique and I adore the contrasting collar and cuffs. This would go so well with my new ankle boots and handbag - I can literally picture all the pieces together in my head! The smock style would suit my body shape and basically I just need it in my wardrobe....I may need some money first....or a job.

Women's Sailor Pug T-Shirt - Not For Ponies
Isn't this top just the definition of cute!? Over the next couple of months I am going to be doing a lot of revision at home and I think it is vital that I feel comfy while doing so - this top would enable me to be uber comfy but also cute as well as the pug on the front is literally adorable. Plus, since I'm joining college in September (bye bye school uniform) this would be a perfect tee to throw on when I don't feel like wearing a dress!

Choies - Pink Cut Out Shirt Dress
This dress is amazing and I need it! The colour is so rich and beautiful and it just screams sophisticated chick. This would look perfect in the summer with sandals and my Roco bag...again, I can picture it all together!

Sun Jellies - Black
After seeing countless bloggers rocking jelly shoes last spring/summer I have decided that I ought to hop on the bandwagon and add a pair to my wardrobe too! If I ever did decide to get a pair I would be so stuck with what colour to get...although black would go with a lot I can hear the pink pair calling my name.

Star Print Bodycon Dress
I love Stars, incase you didn't already know....I think it's Fleur from Fleur de Force's fault haha! Anway, this dress is so different and I love the monochrome. I would totally wear this with my orange new look blazer and new pair of new look heels!

What's on your wishlist at the mo?

2 comments:

  1. I love the jelly's too ! I saw some in NewLook last weekend and nearly bought them but stopped myself as it's not warm enough yet to be thinking about these things.. but I love them ! Although I'm torn between getting black or white!
    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I'd go back and buy them if I were you...haha! Black!

      Lucy xx

      Delete