Wednesday, 19 February 2014

London Fashion Week AW14 Collection (Days 3,4 & 5)

Howdy hey folks! 

I promised you all in my last post that I would be back with part 2 to my LFW posts and I have started writing it. I started writing it yesterday and had planned to finish it today, but I have suddenly come over with a bit of a cold and need an early night! I promised myself that my blog would never be a chore and instead a hobby so today's post is going up with only 2 show reports - it's better than nothing eh? 

Have a lovely Wednesday <3




Topshop Unique 
I'm pretty sure that 90% of people reading this will have something in their wardrobe that is Topshop. They may be a high street brand but blimey do they pull out the big guns when it comes to fashion week! Their Frow was amazing; Kendall Jenner, Anna Wintour, Sir Phillip Green and Kate Moss! The collection was apparently based around English heritage with a 'rebellious streak'. There were a lot of belts and bunching, parkas and cropped knits. Towards the end of the show there were some prom style dresses that showed some shoulder and a few pinafore dresses too. I love the bottom middle look. The whole look is so well styled and all the pieces flow and work really nicely together.


Mulberry
I'm pretty sure Cara Delevinge is super women. What can she not do!? As a massive fan of hers I was very excited to find out that she has designed and developed a collection of handbags with Mulberry. The range of handbags come in three different style and sizes and are said to be designed for the modern day woman. I am personally not very keen on the end one as camo is a hatred of mine but I adore the other too. Especially the middle one - the studs give it a really nice dimension and I love the dinky size of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment