Friday, 14 February 2014

Feel Good Friday #2


Howdy, howdy, hey!

I'm back today with my second installment of 'Feel Good Friday'. Last weeks went down a storm so I'm really pleased about that! If you didn't see it have no fear - click HERE. (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!) 

I love this quote today. For far too long my happiness has been due to temporary things. And to be honest, things that I thought would last forever but turned out to cease. I think we should all keep this in the forefront of our mind this weekend and try really hard to not pin our happiness on materialistic things. 

Take the time to look at the little things this week, and smile. A son helping his mum with shopping bags? Smile. It sounds pathetic but if you look for happiness in simple things it will really help, I promise!











1 comment:

  1. So glad you do this series :') having a down time again and these kind of posts help :) i'm not sure i am guilty of this or not - i pin my happiness on my friends being there but i don't always trust that they'll be there, maybe that's wrong though. most people say friends are forever and i really hope mine are xo

    ReplyDelete