Friday, 7 February 2014

Feel Good Friday #1

(Image:Pinterest)

I'm back today with a very new series.

As you may already know if you've read my '2014: Looking Forward' post - this year my goal is to be happy. I wanted that to be reflected onto my blog in some kind of series.

I'm sure you all read Louise's blog 'Sprinkle of Glitter'. She does a fab post called Motivational Monday. Whilst reading it I thought it was perfect for my blog as it really applied to my goals for this year. I do not take credit for this series at all and I hold my hands up and say that it is totally Louise's idea. I just wanted to spread happiness and perhaps give people a boost when they really need it. I have decided to change the name as I can't use that aswell! 'Feel Good Friday' will be running on my blog until I choose to stop - it may go on for weeks!

Feel free to comment below with anything that has made you happy this week, inspirational quotes or anything else you wish to share within this little positive community.

I hope you're as excited about this series as I am!




4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea :) I used to sort of do a post series like this but it got hard to post because I would post EVERY PICTURE I saw lolol :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Haha, yeh it may go on for a few months because there are so many 'positive pictures' out there! Lucy xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay love posts like this :) this is def my aim for 2014 too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear it! Woo we can do it together xx

      Delete