Wednesday, 29 January 2014

What's in my vacation bathroom? (Makeup, Skincare ect)





I promise you all that this is my last Disneyland related post! I apologise for there being so many but a lot of you seem to have enjoyed them plus I like to document/scrapbook my life on my blog so it seemed right. 

Today I don't really have a lot to say but I do have some photos of my bathroom. I suppose that this post is also 'my essentials' kind of post. When your going on holiday, obviously you cannot take everything. You take the products you simply cannot be without. I took my makeup essentials, skincare essentials, plus a few sample size products I'm trailing!

I'm especially excited to be trailing the La Roche Posay 'Effaclar Duo'. I have been keeping a diary of how this product is working and my opinions on it daily, so basically keep an eye out for this very in depth review coming soon!

I also kept my Carmex at the ready whilst there as it was freezing and the last thing I wanted was cold, chapped lips. I also used my Kate Moss for Rimmel in the shade 007. 

I know it's a short post from me today but things are really starting to get busy. I have a feeling I may have to get some guest posts for when crazy exam revision starts!

Hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment