Sunday, 26 January 2014

Paris Haul






Since my January Sales blog post went down so well (HERE) I thought it made sense to also show you what I picked up on my holiday in January. This will only be a quick little post as I will a review of the blusher/Eyeliner/Bioderma coming soon and the review for the Sephora Body Wash capsules is already up (HERE). 

First of all I bought some Minnie mouse ears because they are a Disneyland essential! I wore them all week and they made me smile :)

We also discovered that there is a huge shopping centre about a 5 minute drive away from our house so on New Years Eve we popped there for a little spot of shopping.

Me and Alice got pretty excited when we went into a pharmacie and bought some Bioderma. Am I a real blogger now haha! We both picked up a large bottle of the stuff and I have only used it a few times but an already understand all of the hype.

Next we went into the Italian makeup store 'Kiko'. What first caught our eye was all of the cheap prices. It was like France's version of MUA! I picked up a blue kohl eyeliner as I thought it would be fab for the upcoming spring/summer.

Next up are my purchases from Disneyland. 

I bought this hideously beautiful Disney Princess photo frame that I adore. It is so me and it is currently sitting proudly on my bedside table. 

Now this pen makes my heart flutter. I still cannot quite believe that I spent 8 Euros on a pen but it is amazingggggg. I love the Little Mermaid, a lot. So it seemed only right that I bought this pen, yes?

Finally I picked up the Benefit Bella Bamba blush on the ferry. It was reduced from £18.80 to £9.40! I love duty free! I have used this a couple of times already and it is such a pretty pink colour. Expect a full review in the future. 

PS - I reached 250 bloglovin followers last night.....THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment