Friday, 31 January 2014

IT'S MY 16TH BIRTHDAY

(THIS POST WAS MEANT TO GO LIVE YESTERDAY....SORRY)

Guess what day it is today!?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

I am having the best week long celebrations!

On Sunday I went out for a meal with my Dad, sister Alice and brother Thomas to Prezzo (one of my fave restaurants ever).

Then today I plan to eat cake, a lot of cake! Some family are also coming round tonight so that should be nice.

Tomorrow I am having a joint 16th party with one of my bestest friends Chloe. All of our school friends are coming round and were going to have a Chinese and lots of giggles with good company.

Then to end all of the celebrations on Saturday me, my mum, Alice, Pip and Becca are going to Center Parks! EEEEEEK!

I am so so excited. Pop back on 5th Feb for a photo roundup of all of these fun things.

And thankyou for all of your lovely messages, they mean so much!


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :) Hope you had / are having a great time, looking forward to seeing photos of all your fun birthday celebrations :)
    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete