Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Disneyland Diaries: OOTD infront of the caste (Mickey Top & Minnie Ears









Mickey Top - Primark
Red Skirt - Primark
Tights - F&F
Coat - Jack Wills
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Osprey
(Click HERE to see all of my Disneyland Diaries posts)


I'm back again today with another 'Disneyland Diaries' post.
Today is an OOTD of my fave outfit that I wore from the whole trip. 

I have had this skirt for ages and loved it but never really knew how to style it. My mum and sister always said it was vile and that they hated it and I was really nervous about wearing it so for a long time it sat at the back of my wardrobe unloved and unworn. Then when I was planning my outfits for Paris I put it on with the top and felt it just worked. My mum and sister approved as well haha!

I got the amazing top from my dad from Christmas (well...I picked it!). I love that Mickey's tummy is in this shiny red metallic colour because when it catches the sun it looks really pretty. 

I think this outfit may be making an appearance in the spring/summer but just without the coat and skin colour tights instead of black!

(Photo credit to my sister Alice)

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. It looks so comfy and casual as well!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! It was indeed xXx

      Delete
  2. I adore your photos, i'd be so grateful if you told me what you use to edit them?!
    helena-mae.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much - what a lovely comment! I edit them in Picasa (the online version) Hope that helps xXx

    ReplyDelete