Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Disneyland Diaries: Little Mermaid OOTD + Meeting Minnie Mouse!




 Little Mermaid Top - Primark
Coat - Jack Wills
Cardigan - New Look
Jeans - Victoria Beckham for Rock & Republic
Shoes - Converse
Minnie Mouse Ears - Disneyland
Bag - Osprey

So today I have a treat for you. It's the first installment in my 'Disneyland Diaries' posts. There will be 5 in total as my sister took a lot of pictures!

First up today is a little OOTD above. I adore the top! I saw it on instagram and immediately rang up all my local primarks to see if they had it but none of them did. A week later I went on a shopping trip to Bristol and my cousin Pip spotted it and asked me if it was the top I was going on about wanting! I was slightly more excited than I probably should of been but my love for the little mermaid is big.

The coat is actually my mum's but I borrow it so much that I think I wear it more than she does. It's so chic and I love the tartan lining, yet it's also extremely practical. (Especially in this weather!)

Oh and the Minnie ears were a must haha!

We also meet Goofy & Mickey Mouse! I loved meeting Minnie and especially liked her pink dress. Even though I am nearly 16 there is still something about meeting characters. It just makes me feel all excited like a child again and is really what helps to make Disneyland so magical.

I don't really know what else to say apart from I hope you are all having a great start to 2014. Enjoy the pictures and I will be blogging again on Friday.

Much love and positivity,



 


No comments:

Post a Comment