Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Disneyland Diaries: Frozen, Castle & Main Street

I don't really have a lot to say today, but I have a heck of a lot of photos to show you. I promise this will be one of my last Disneyland Diaries post - they seem to be never ending haha! But is too much Disney a bad thing? Nope! 

I thought I would organise today's post a bit like a photo album. All jumbled up but with captions to explain what's going on.

Enjoy!
I love the window display in the background!
This photo looks like it was taken in summer...not the middle of winter

Me and Tom posing with Buzz!
Main Street

Pretty baloons


Inside the castle - sooooo pretty!


the windows are so beautiful!


I LOVE Frozen!!
I need to decorate my tree like this next year haha!


(Click HERE to see all of my Disneyland Diaries Posts)


(Photo credits to my sister Alice)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh this looks amazing! really hope to go to disney land in the US one day x

    ReplyDelete