Saturday, 21 December 2013

Teenage FOTD: A London Hotel Room







Whilst in London (If you haven't already seen my pictures post click HERE) I did a pretty classic makeup look and decided to photograph it to show you all. I want to apologise for three things first of all:
1) The poor lighting
2) The over editing (I was really self conscious about my breakouts but still wanted to publish these photos)
3) My eyebrows - they need plucking soooo bad!
With all that said - onto what I put on my face!

I used my ALL TIME favourite foundation that the whole wide world has talked about: Rimmel Wake Me Up. It gives such a radient glow and looks so dewy on the skin. It gives a beautiful finish and although I am extremely late onto this band wagon I plan to do a full review in 2014 even though it will be very over due.

Here's a list of all the products I used:
*Rimmel Wake me up Foundation
*Natural Collection Mascara
*Rimmel Brow Pencil 
*Rimmel Black Kohl Eyeliner
*Primark Bronzer
*MUA 'Heaven and Earth' Palette
* Barry M Translucent powder
* Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in colour 007
*Real Techniques brushes

This makeup is one of my 'staple' looks as it's a bit like that dress you can throw on over and over again. It is pretty easy, hassle free and looks not too shabby! It is a good look for teenagers as it's not too heavy (as you can see I have applied minimal lipstick) A winged eye would be a nice addition to dress this look up a bit more aswell!

What makeup look is your 'go to'?

No comments:

Post a Comment