Thursday, 19 December 2013

OOTD: Poppy's 16th Birthday Meal






I went out for a lovely meal on Friday night with all of the girls to celebrate my friend Poppy's birthday. 
I thought you might be interested in knowing what I wore ect....

Dress: Boutique (Try ebay to find similar)
Blazer: Primark
Tights: Primark (2 pairs layered)
Shoes: New Look

We had a fab time and my friend Emily who has been on my blog lots before got ready at my house with me before hand. I especially love the photo of her posing with the tree - we have such a giggle when were together! I also love the bottom picture - I think we were dancing to Lily Allen's 'Hard Out Here'.

This dress is pretty out there. It will turn heads as it is not a 'blend in' dress. I haven't yet plucked up the courage to wear it but on Friday I was in an adventurous frame of mind and went for it. I'm so pleased I did as it grew on me so so much and now I love it. I like that the styling was pretty basic and simple, as if I was to add a coulourful blazer I'm pretty sure I would of ended up looking like a car crash. 
(Sorry Em - Stole this from your blog! PS...our friendship group love to pull stupid faces haha!)

I will be doing a separate post on my boots in the new year as I adore them. They are not my usual type but none the less I love them.

Emily also did a post with her OOTD over on her blog; HERE

Hope you're enjoying blogmas!

Today is my last full day at school as tomorrow is a half day - WOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment