Thursday, 12 December 2013

My Christmas Wishlist





Not alot of text to go with this post today - it's pretty self explanatory.
Above are some pictures of my Christmas wishlist this year. Yes I have gone a bit Disney crazy but I don't even care! The Lancome 'Star' mascara is top of my list and this Lana Del Rey: The Greatest Story Never Told (DVD - HERE) is also on there! 

I love giving at Christmas but it is also nice to receive some things that you wouldn't normally buy yourself!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?



6 comments:

  1. Wow that revlon blue-ey lipstick?! That looks awesome, gorgeous packaging too xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a lip balm and comes out clear - it intrigued me too!
      Thankyou for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Nice wishlist, I want the Urban Decay naked 3 palette, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! It looks so beautiful. Thanks xx

      Delete
  3. I keep picking up The Bling Ring in tesco, I just haven't actually bought it haha .. the Hourglass Ambient Palette is on my wishlist :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks good, I really want to see it - if I get it for Christmas I will let you know weather to buy it or not haha! Never heard of it - will google it! Thanks for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete