Sunday, 1 December 2013

My Christmas Room Tour!

It's December so you know what that means.....BLOGMASSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I am so excited to be blogging everyday till Christmas and am kicking off the proceeding with one of my fave posts in the series. My Christmas/Festive room tour! 


 Stocking £1 from Wilkos!



Teddys from Tescos!
 Fairy Lights from Tesco

 golden pincones - pound land
HOHOHO Sign - Poundland

 Christmas Potpourri - Somerset Soap Co
 Star from Next
Tree from Next.
Decorations from Next
Sparkly silver trees from Wilkos
 Vintage Santa


 Robin - Next
I couldn't decide which advent calender to get so yes...I may have got two!


I really like how I have decorated my room this year.

I normally go a bit crazy with my tree so sticking to a colour scheme seemed a bit Alien but I think it worked quite well!

I may of put my room decoration up in early November but I just love Christmas so much that I thought I might aswell!

I especially like my Christmas throw as it keeps me extra snuggly at night throughout this chilly winter. I think I may have to invest in a Christmas bedspread for next year - how amazing would that be!?

So yes, I'm a Christmas freak and proud!

Please leave a comment below if you have done any kind of post about decorations or just Christmas in general! I would truly love to read them.

PS. How exciting was it to open our advent calendars this morning...or in my case two ;)

Hope you have all had/have a lovely first day of December.


Lucy 


Ps - I found out that I came second in the PVB Blog awards under 'Best Writer' this morning so thankyou SO SO much to all of you lovely lot who voted and supported me <3

19 comments:

  1. Yay it's December! If I had the candy canes at the end of my bed, so way would they last up until Christmas, probably not even a day haha. Your advent calenders are too cute!!

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY IT IS INDEED! I'm struggling not to eat them! Thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. aww your room looks so festive!! I love how you have the candy canes hanging at the bottom of the bed!! Although how have you not eaten them already? haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much - it's very hard not too haha! xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decorations, so pretty! X

    Blue-Bow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room looks so festive! Love the candy canes haha :)
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The candy canes are suuuch a good idea!! :)

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candy canes are so cute! We have the same advent calender (minnie mouse) Lovely post!
    Serena xo

    serenatalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Aw it is so cute right? Love a bit of Disney!! Thankyou! xx

      Delete
  8. I've just realized...I haven't opened my advent calender!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOT! haha!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much! Have a wonderful Christmas <3

      Delete