Friday, 27 December 2013

I'm in Disneyland!






 JLS hoodies....CRINGE!




 

So currently I am in France, staying at our house for some post Christmas fun!
I'm writing this post sat at home in Somerset, on the 14th December. I'm feeling pretty organised. Were half way through the month and I have already finished doing all of my posts for blogmas. Focusing on a project has been so fun and I'm now looking forward and planning posts for January. I just wanted to let you all know why I am quiet on the twitter front. Although saying that, the house has wifi so I probably will still be on line for a bit in the evening. 

I thought it would be fun to show you some photos from me and my family at Disneyland from over the years. We tend to go every other year so have quite a nice collection of photos (there should be some new ones coming your way soon. Now that my sister has an amazing camera that she got for Christmas I am hoping to get some amazing OOTD shots!) Above are a few of the best ones, plus you get a sneak peak at my love for Ratatouille. Some of the outfits I have on our pretty funny too - haha!

Hope you all enjoy your week. Will try and keep you posted when I can.

Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment