Friday, 13 December 2013

DIY: How to Make a Gingerbread Latte... (Like Starbucks!)

When people think of Christmas and Starbucks one thing springs to mind....Gingerbread Latte's!
I adore them, they are so yummy and combine two of my favourite things in life;
coffee + Christmas = perfection!

The title is a bit misleading as I am technically not 'making' the drink, but this is a really simple way. If you consider pouring the content of a sachet into a mug and adding water then it's a DIY!

A couple weeks back whilst shopping with my mum in Sainsbury's I spotted these! I buy the Nescafe Cappacino sachets already because they are by far the best out there and taste so good. That's why I was so so pleased when I saw they had bought out a Christmas version. I'm sure many of you will relate to the idea that Gingerbread Lattes are divine but buying one from Costa/Starbucks all the time would break the bank. I love that these are quick, easy and simple - plus you can make it from the comfort of your own home...win!
 I think I paid around £2.89 for the box and it contains 8 sachets. This is SO SO cheap compared to how much you would pay in coffee houses and they honestly taste just as good!
I would advise that you snap these up while you can, because as you can see above they are limited edition.

I bought mine from Sainsburys but I'm sure you can find them in other larger supermarkets.

Let me know if you buy them and try them (poetic haha!)

PS - How cute is my mug!?

Click HERE to read all my BLOGMAS posts!

2 comments:

  1. I have added these to my shopping list this week!
    Thanks for the recommendation!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow yummy, I wanna pick this up now! xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete