Friday, 6 December 2013

December/Festive Go To Makeup! FOTD

 I'm back today with another blogmas installment. 
Today it's my everyday face of the day.
I wear this makeup look all the time in December (apart from school obviously) It's a really nice red/ cranberry smoky eye. I always am a bit wary of wearing red on my eyes as I don't want it to look like I have a swollen eye but I feel that this actually works quite well.
Talking of swollen eyes - my eye may look a bit swollen in this post and that is because I have a stye :( I'm so prone to them and get them quite regularly!

Anyway - on with the post!

All of the products I used:
MUA - Matte Foundation in Shade 1 (Soft Sand)
Garnier Roll on concealer
Real Technique's Buffing Brush
Real Techniques deluxe crease brush
MUA powder
Barry M natural dazzle bronzer
random brush
Real Techniques contour brush
Vivo pink eyeshadow
random brow brush
Real Techniques brow brush
Natural Collection brown eyeshadow in shade 'mink'
Random brushes and a real techniques one
MUA - Heaven and Earth Palette
MUA - Glamour nights palette
Natural Collection mascara in black
Rimmel Kohl eyeliner in jet black
Balance me shine on tinted lip salve in the colour sheer raspberry



I really like this look and hope you all do too!

If you have any pictures/posts of your festive makeup tutorials please tweet me them or comment with them!

Lots of love


4 comments:

  1. Your eye lashes look amazing here! They look so long and full, soo lucky. Love the eyeshadow colour too! Very festive :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so so much! What a lovely comment! Lots of Love xx

      Delete
  2. Your eyes looks lovely, great shadow colour xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much! Merry Christmas x

      Delete