Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christmas in London: Trip Photos!














A week or so back I went to London with my sister Alice, cousin Pip (They both appeared in my LookBook - HERE) and my Mum. Our main purpose of going was to just generally soak up the Christmas atmosphere and perhaps do a spot of shopping. Over the weekend we went to Carnaby Street, Selfridge's, Liberty, Covent Garden, Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, Victoria's Secret + M&M world. It was a busy weekend! 

I don't really have a lot else to say, I just wanted an opportunity to show you all my pictures as I love taking photographs of London, it's just so photogenic.

Where do you like to go when you're in London?


6 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful! I love Liberty, but London over Christmas really is just amazing and photogenic I agree xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed, it sure is! Thanks for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful images!

    Please follow my blog Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so pretty :) I love the flowers and birds :3
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete