Monday, 23 December 2013

A Little Post (Winter Must Haves - Tanya Burr/Zoella)

A really quick post from me today as I am super busy! 
Christmas is steaming towards us at 10000mph and I have so much to do.

I thought I would just do a little short but sweet blog post today with a YouTube video that I am loving! Tanya Burr uploaded this video to her YouTube. In it she beautifully shows us her 'Winter Must Haves'. I adore this video as I think it is filmed and edited beautifully, plus the song 'little soldier' is so Christmassy + cute! 


Whilst writing up this post I also remembered this video that Zoe from Zoella posted back in October. It's cute, chick and girly. Not half as Christmassy as Tanya's but to be fair it went live in October, not December.

Sorry that it's such a short post!

What's your favourite YT vids to watch this time of year?
Are you watching any YouTuber's Vlogmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment