Friday, 1 November 2013

Please vote for me in the PVB Daily Awards 2013!

I woke up to a very exciting email this morning!

Me and my blog have been nominated to win 'Writer of the Year' over on PVB Daily!

I am so so excited. I have never been shortlisted for any kind of blog award before so this is incredibly exciting for me.

My mum nominated me! That sounds really sad but whatevs..

Voting will be open for a month so if you feel I deserve it please head on over to;

Scroll down until you get to 'Writer of the Year' and cast your vote!

Please let me know if you nominate me (comment on this post or tweet me!) as I would like to personally thank you! 

Thankyou so so much for supporting my blog over the last couple of years. 
It really does mean the world to me!

I also have some very exciting news coming at the end of November so look out for that!

Lots of love,

a very excited  Lucy Abigail!

4 comments: