Friday, 15 November 2013

CUTICURA Passion Flower and Mango Hand Sanitiser





(Yes this is a slightly odd post but I'm just rolling with it today!)
I'm a bit of an OCD freak, and although I have never put it on my blog before due to embarrassment I will now...I suck my thumb *hides with shame*
Yes, yes I know I'm 15, time to grow up but it's a habit that I just can't break.
But anyway, if I'm going to suck my thumb, I at least want it to be clean.
That's where this sweet smelling bad boy comes in.
The majority of hand sanitisers smell like cucumber, and at first, this one does too.
But once it's properly rubbed in it smells exotic and fruity.
This is the Cuticura's anti bacterial hand gel in the scent  passion flower and mango.
It has the same texture and feel of any other hand gel, but the scent is so much better.
If you're a lover of scented things, this hand sanitiser is the one for you.
I'm pretty sure it cost around the £3 mark and it has lasted me ages!
Like most hand sanitisers there is one downfall - it takes gross. I don't think that will be a problem for everyone though as I can count on one hand the people I know who suck their thumb haha!
So there you go - you know my secret haha!
Do you use hand sanitiser?
It's a handbag staple for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment