Thursday, 17 October 2013

Primark Haul!





 







I love Primark, you guys love Primark hauls - It just works!

Fox Gloves
I adore these. Aren't they just adorable? As November promises to be a chilly one I just had to have these. These were a steal at only £2! Woodland creatures + winter = WINNER!

Wine red bobble hat
After watching both Tanya Burr and Zoe Sugg's VLOGMAS last year I was sure of one thing. I needed a wine red bobble hat for the winter. I think both of theirs were from Topshop but I found one really similar in Primark. It is a lovely over sized bobble hat with a tiny bit of sparkle in it that twinkles really beautifully if you catch it under the light. This was, like the gloves an absolute bargain - £2! If you are after gloves/scarves/hats this autumn/winter I would really recommend that you go into Primark and have a little mooch around. You will probably find what you're looking for!

Lace/Patterned Playsuit
I came across this gem in the best section of all - the sale. It fits so beautifully and is really flattering. The lace adds a really nice detail and I think it's bang on trend this year as it's monochrome. This was an amazing price as it was reduced from £10 to £5!

Baseball style dress
Lastly is this baseball style dress. It is a really nice length but one problem with it is that it is incredibly see through. I will just have to swear shorts underneath it and then it will be ok. This is actually from the children's section but it just and just fits me so I recon I can get away with it for a couple of months. It was only £2! CRAZZZZZZY!

So there you go! I hope you enjoyed this little Primark haul. Let me know if you would like to see more hauls. 

Stay safe

4 comments:

  1. Love everything you've picked up, especially the beanie!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute!! :)

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete