Friday, 18 October 2013

Christmas Blogger Meetup! UPDATE


Myself and the lovely Michelle from http://lovelymichelle-y.blogspot.co.uk/ meetup IS FAST APPROACHING!

This post is just really aimed at those who haven't heard anything about #bloggerschirstmasskate 
so that none of you miss out! 

Here are the details;
the meetup will be at Cribbs Causeway Winter Wonderland Ice Skating Rink!
Date: 23rd November 2013
Time: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Where: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol

We plan on meeting at 5.30, having a hot chocolate or something similar in the waiting area before skating at 6.00. We thought it would be fun to do something different and would be a good laugh! 

*UPDATE - ICE SKATING IS FREE! CRIBBS CAUSEWAY ARE KINDLY GIVING COMPLIMENTARY ICE SKATING TICKETS TO EVERY BLOGGER*

The meetup is open to ANY BLOGGER! Beauty, fashion, lifestyle - everyone one of you!


There will be goodybag given out to everyone. We have already received some of the products and they look AMAZING.

We do have an amount of 'spaces' available as this was just way more practical for me and Michelle.
There are 20 places for bloggers excluding me and Michelle. We ideally need to know if you're coming ASAP!!

We really hope lots of you are interested and can help us make this fun but casual event a great success!

If you wish to come please leave your email address at the bottom of this post or on Michelle's and we will let you all know more details nearer the time! 

The hashtag for the event is going to be #bloggerschristmasskate so feel free to tweet any questions to me (@lucy_a_bigail), Michelle (@lovelybblogger) or on the hashtag.

Hope lots of you are interested and can make it - we would LOVE to see you there!


So there you go. Please make sure you leave your email in the comment section of this post or the other post on the meetup if you wish to come!!

Hope lots of you are interested! 

7 comments:

  1. Ahh this is the first meet up I've ever seen nearish me, I love cribbs
    Definitely considering it :) x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Fab! If you decide to come please let m know your email ASAP! x

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm not in Bristol anymore! :( Have the best time!! Such a lovely idea xxx Vicki
    www.ricoandtine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in!! My emails midnight.violets@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for this! put me and my friend kim down :) beky.lou94@gmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely, I left a comment on your other post but I never received an email.

    JJ xx

    Outcrowdfashion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete