Sunday, 29 September 2013

Superdrug Simply Pure spot clearing gel





This stuff is amazing. Literally, the best treatment for spots I have ever used. I saw this in Superdrug a couple of months back, and after trying some of Superdrug’s simply pure range before, I couldn't wait to try the new Spot treatment simply pure products. All the products in the range were discounted for a special introductory offer so I picked up this spot clearing gel, then went back a couple of days later and bought the face wash too!
On the tube it claims that you will see visible results within four hours. I normally shrug things like this of, thinking it's just a wild claim trying to draw people into buying it but this really is true!
You apply a tiny amount onto the spot...and then the magic happens!
Sometimes, once applying the product it can sting a little, but I just tell myself its the product working (It is right!?)
A big thumbs up about this product is that it doesn't smell too strong, and isn't sticky either. Once applied to spots, it looks and feels just like a moisturiser.
You get a heck of a lot of product in a tube. I have been using this for about two months, pretty much every day, and still have hardly made a dent in it!
This cost me £1.60, and although this was on special offer I'm positive it doesn't cost more than three British pounds, bargain!
So overall, Superdrug have bought ought a night time beauty must for me, that I'm sure will help me out in many spot crisis's to come, I'm a teenager after all!


2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to get one of these next time i am in super drug!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abigail,
    I'm a teenager,too.
    As I live close to Superdrug & am currently looking for a spot treatment that works overnight...
    I've got a question:
    Does this spot gel work overnight?
    I would really appreciate if u can reply this as soon as u possibly can.

    ReplyDelete