Wednesday, 11 September 2013

My month in Instagram: 1

Soul survivor video - Soul survivor video - the nicest B and B room eveeeer - Inside BluePrint - Inside the big top at Soul survivor - The soul survivor programme - Me looking like a Glastonbury camper - Towell turbans are the best - me and my sister out for an italian - lime and vanilla coke is amazzzzzzing!

I don't think I have ever done a post like this before - I know that everyone and their mother's seem to upload these sort of posts but they are just brilliant. When I read a blog I become interested in the person behind the blog aswell.....some call it nosy, I call it interested!

So here you go, my first instagrammy photo post. I plan to make these style posts a monthly occurrence so hope you are all happy about that! 

Have a good day whatever you are up too, 

No comments:

Post a Comment