Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Lucy's London Fashion Week: House of Holland SS14








House of Holland
This may be one of my favourite shows this season...I just loved it. The background, the clothes, the makeup, the hair - I would give it a 10/10 if it wasn't for that flatcap!
Within the show there was an array of sweet laces, shimmering metallic and to die for prints! The colours within the collection make me melt into a little pool of happiness - I MEAN HOW 60'S HAIRSPRAY IS THAT THIRD PICTURE!?

Another thing that made me squel with excitement whilst watching the show (not live because of my pooey slow computer) was that there was caping!
I adore this trend, so much so that I did a blog post on it not too long ago (here) 
It just screams 'I KNOW FASHION' and oozes confidence. I plan to replicate the 2nd look some time - anyone want to lend me some guts and confidence?

According to House of Holland:
" the collection was inspired by chola girl gangs in '90s LA & wanted the idea to reflect Mexico City of today."

Overall Roundup:
Colours: pink, orange. purple and blue
Hair: half up half down style
Shoes: heels
Lips: Nude lip gloss
Eyes:  Christmas pink

What was your favourite look from this collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment