Thursday, 12 September 2013

CHRISTMAS BLOGGERS MEETUP - ICE SKATING IN BRISTOL!

So I have some VERY exciting new for you all!
Me and the lovely Michelle from http://lovelymichelle-y.blogspot.co.uk/ are organising a meetup! 
This is something I have wanted to do for so so long so I am so excited to finally be doing it - and I'm doing it with someone who has supported me and my blog for yonks so it's lovely to be organising it with a blogger friend! 
(photo - trip advisor)

Now onto the exciting stuff....
the meetup will be at Cribbs Causeway Winter Wonderland Ice Skating Rink!
Date: 23rd November 2013
Time: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Where: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol

We plan on meeting at 5.30, having a hot chocolate or something similar in the waiting area before skating at 6.00. We thought it would be fun to do something different and would be a good laugh! 

*UPDATE - ICE SKATING IS FREE! CRIBBS CAUSEWAY ARE KINDLY GIVING COMPLIMENTARY ICE SKATING TICKETS TO EVERY BLOGGER*

The meetup is open to ANY BLOGGER! Beauty, fashion, lifestyle - everyone one of you!


There will hopefully be goody bags too - as a little Christmas present to all you lovely bloggers! 

We do have an amount of 'spaces' available as this was just way more practical for me and Michelle.
There are 20 places for bloggers excluding me and Michelle and we need to know ASAP if you would like to come!

We really hope lots of you are interested and can help us make this fun but casual event a great success!

If you wish to come please leave your email address at the bottom of this post or on Michelle's and we will let you all know more details nearer the time! 

The hashtag for the event is going to be #bloggerschristmasskate so feel free to tweet any questions to me (@lucy_a_bigail), Michelle (@lovelybblogger) or on the hashtag.

Hope lots of you are interested and can make it - we would LOVE to see you there!

Lucy Abigail

15 comments:

  1. sounds like fun, would definitely love to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect - if you leave your email address please so we can contact you! x

      Delete
    2. Perfect - if you leave your email address please so we can contact you! x

      Delete
  2. Would definitely love to come.. vearls83@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant - will put you on the list! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing but I live too far away! Have fun though!

    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really fun! I would love to come (even though I suck at skating! Lol) My email is Outcrowdfashion@gmail.com

    JJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suck at it too! Ok, look forward to seeing you there!xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh I would love to come! Can newbie bloggers come? (I've only been blogging since March) Probably should add that I'm pretty rubbish at skating but I do love hot chocolate :-) x

    My email address is duck-in-a-dress@talktalk.net

    Thanks for organising it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they can!! I'm rubbish too haha! Glad you're coming - look forward to seeing you there!xx

      Delete
  6. Sounds amazing, I'd love to come!

    selinaislam@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I would LOVE to come! my emails is aprettywardrobe@hotmail.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete