Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Boots, Body Shop and Superdrug Haul! + FREE HANDCREAM








I went shopping today and bought a few little things. I took advantage of the buy one get the second half price offer in Boots and picked up Baby Lips - FINALLY!

Baby Lips - Hydrate
I decided to get it in 'hydrate' as I thought that I would then be able to wear it to school aswell. 
I'm pretty impressed with it right now, the only thing I don't like is that the packaging feels a bit flimsy but overall for the price of £2.99 one cannot argue.

MUA lipstick shade 1
I have been after a proper autumnal lipstick for yonks. Problem is though, I never have the guts to wear lipstick out. I just find it so bold and scary but that's a whole other post in itself. But that is the reason behind why I was so pleased to snap this one up for £1. If I never realy wear it, I only spent a pound on it so It's a good 'starter' lipstick.

Sinful Colours Nail Varnish - 'Fig'
I have recently fallen in love with Sinful Colours, even though I do despise the name. They have such a glorious selection of colours, come in huge 'pots' and are only £1.99. Yes you heard me right! And after you add this to the Baby Lips that makes this nail varnish only a pound thanks to Boots 'buy one get second half price' offer. I bought this nail varnish in the shade 'fig'. It's a really lovely shimmery autumnal purple and I cannot wait to paint my toe nails with it!

Wild Rose Hand Cream
I got this hand cream (£5 from Body Shop) for 00000000p. It cost me nothing, zero, naught. This is all thanks to El from a Thrifty Mrs. I spotted this blogpost whilst browsing through my bloglovin feed and was intrigued. Some people are magpies to sparkly things. I am a magpie for deals and offers.
I simply followed the link to voucher codes from her post, printed off the voucher, presented it at the till in my local Body Shop and hey presto - a free handcream!
My sister didn't even bother to print it off. She just followed the link via her phone and showed the lovely lady at the till her code and it worked as easy as that! If you wish to snap up your free hand cream (runs out september 29th) then follow this link to El's post!
http://www.athriftymrs.com/2013/09/free-hand-cream-from-body-shop.html


Have you guys been shopping lately? Link me up if you have done a haul post/video!
Ps. I have a Primark Haul coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. That MUA is gorgeous! I wear it all the time, it's great if you sheer it out a little:) Great post!
    Giedre xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I will try that - thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  2. great haul! you picked up some lovely things :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. you can win a bottle of diesel loverdose perfume over on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds good! thanks for sharing! ^.^

    ReplyDelete