Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Soul Survivor 2013!

 look at that backpack haha!
 inside the big top


 rain :(

I have just got back from an amazing week at Soul Survivor. In case you didn't already know soul survivor is a christian festival that attracts around 10,000 teenagers and young adults. It is my favourite place in the world. To be surrounded by so many people all believing the same thing you do is so motivating and inspiring. The worship at soul survivor is incredible, I danced so much on the last night that I ached so much the day after. I really want to say if you aren't doing alot next year come along to soul even if it's just for the day - I promise you it will be one of the best days of your life even if you aren't a christian. I love it there so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. Get the picture? 

My favourite quote from soul has to be one from Robbie Dawkins - 
"God can use a failure but he can't use a quitter."

Whilst at Soul I filmed a little bit and made it into a little video montage so if you wish to watch it this is the link to the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFgOEHzAcI&feature=youtu.be

Hope you liked this different style of post!
God Bless 

6 comments:

  1. so pretty photos

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/530-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah my cousin in laws were there helping out so you might of seen them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I live near here! Never been to the soul survivor though! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live near there too! You should it's AMAZING!x

      Delete