Saturday, 31 August 2013

Osprey bag!











I often shop at 'Clarks Village' and one of the outlet shops there is Osprey. Countless times me and my mum have gone in there and drooled over bags but always come out empty handed. THAT ALL CHANGED A FEW WEEKS BACK *she says grinning like a Cheshire cat*
Osprey had the most amazing sale on ever. This bag was reduced from £60 to either £20 or £25. (Sorry, my memory is not that great!) so what's a shopaholic like me to do!?
Of course I bought it! I would have bought one in every single colour if I had the money too! 
I'm so pleased with this bag. Its such good quality and such a perfect size. It's big enough to fit a camera, my phone and a few other necessities but not too big.
The colour is so cute and goes with so many different outfits.
I may aim to collect this bag in every colour it comes in...perhaps that's a bit optimistic.
What's your go to bag?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is a lovely colour! What a bargain, too :) I love Clarks outlets!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I do too! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous bag! I have a tan Osprey bag from TK Maxx - a bargain and I love it!

    Rebecca x
    cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh TK Maxx is AMAZING for finding steals like that! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete