Friday, 23 August 2013

A little time to myself & a change


Hello strangers. I'm back, blogging. It feels like forever since I last sat down with my laptop feeling all rared up to write a blog post. First off I owe you all an apology. I didn't really mention that I was taking time off from blogging and that's because it wasn't planned. I have also been a bit quiet on my twitter so I do apologize for that too.

This summer has been a tough one for me and if I'm completely honest I cannot wait to be back at school and try to get back to normality. I don't really want to go into why as I don't feel now is the right time too but I have spent allot of this summer doing some work on myself and trying to do some self healing and reflecting. Me and my family still have a long way to go and like everybody I get my bad days but at least now I feel like I can get back to blogging as It's something I enjoy oh so much and find incredibly therapeutic. So on wards and upwards.

Not only am I back feeling refreshed and raring to blog, but I also feel I wish to change the theme of my blog slightly. When I started this blog I started it for....me! I no longer want to feel restricted as to what I post. If I want to post a sea of snaps from my recent holiday I will. If I wish to try a post rambling about a product I adore I will. If I want to post a post with a simple yet inspiring quote I will. After reading Louise's post on how she now wishes her blog to be about HER, I feel inspired. I feel like she summed up how I feel exactly and has helped break me free from my blogging rut. This blog is called Lucy Abigail and the category of content is going to be: "things floating around in Lucy's head".

So there you go. I'm excited to see what is round the corner for my blog and hope you will join me along every step of the way. Thankyou for everything up till now - every comment, view or tweet means the world to me.

Lucy Abigail 

2 comments:

  1. hope everything is OK :) I've been the same, taken a well needed break from blogging as my life has been tipped upside down but I'm getting back on track too :) looking forward to your next posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! aw I'm sorry to hear that but glad you're getting back on track! xx

      Delete