Friday, 5 July 2013

My most exciting post ever....I'M ON YOUTUBE!


I took the leap. I made the decision. 
LUCY ABIGAIL IS ON YOUTUBE!
I have been wanting to join the youtube community for years - and I'm honestly not just saying that.
I have always been so worried about people from school finding out about my channel if I was to start one but recently I have been going through a bit of a down stage and need something to focus my energy on. 
To be honest - why shouldn't I start youtube!? I'm not going to let some small minded bitchy girls in secondary school stop me from doing something I enjoy and that's the end of that.

I am bursting with video ideas and already have two up to show you! I really hope you enjoy them and will support me as my channel grows. If you like what you see please subscribe - and if you don't, subscribe too as I'm going to have a very diverse range of videos up so there should be something for everyone!

Let me know by twitter/video comments or comment on this post if you have any video requests for me!

Happy watching!



3 comments:

  1. Good luck :) I've subscribed to you

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,

    Thank you for sending me your link on twitter at the weekend, I'm so sorry it has taken me a couple of days to get back to you!! I've just watched your first youtube video and love it! BIG THUMBS UP! I've been debating about stepping out of my comfort zone and trying the whole youtube thing recently, so you've really inspired me to do so!

    Keep up the good work, look forward to your future posts, now following you on GFC, Bloglovin' AND subscribed to your channel!

    My blog is still a baby and has only been up for a few months. I'd love it if you had a couple of minutes to give me some feedback.

    Emily xxx

    beleza-byems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete